We offer help for depression, suicidal thinking, mania, psychosis, anxiety and trauma. We also treat co-occurring substance use disorders.
What mental health conditions do you treat?
Wellfound mental health’s compassionate and experienced professionals thoroughly evaluate and treat all types of mental health illness, including the most serious conditions
Types of conditions we treat include:
- Psychotic disorders such as Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorder
- Mood conditions, such as severe depression and Bipolar 1 & 2 disorder
- Anxiety, such as Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder
- Trauma and stress, such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other trauma-related disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Co-occurring substance use disorders, such as when alcohol or illicit drugs interfere with managing daily life (in addition to a diagnosed behavioral health condition
How do I know if I need help?
If you or those you love feel you may need help, the important first step is to reach out.
If you have any of these signs or symptoms, the time for an evaluation is now:
- Trouble functioning in daily life
- Missing work
- Not participating in activities you used to enjoy
- Withdrawing from family and friends
- Thoughts or attempts at suicide
- Hearing or seeing things others do not
- Having trouble telling what is real and what is not
- Struggling with or not making progress with outpatient therapy
Wellfound offers a safe, supportive and secure environment. We are here to help you stabilize your condition and gain insights and coping skills to manage the challenges of daily living. It is work, but the results and rewards are so worthwhile. Let us help you get back to enjoying the people and activities you care about in your life.
Need someone to talk to now?
- Pierce County Crisis Line: 1-800-576-7764
- Crisis Text Line: Text 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Line: 988
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 now.